SS Thruster- retro stripe Balance Board
There is a reason why we sell out over and over!!!
We surf, we skate, we create! I know you all ask how my three kiddies get their Mad balance skills from. How they can surf, ride a bike with no training wheels, and drop into a half pipe from the age of 3. This it it! We've been fooling around on old skate decks and rollers for years, and as a surfer and skater myself, I couldn't help but bring out our very own balance board, with our own branded artwork, designed to absolute perfection! The perfect piece of hardware for when the surf is flat, or that rain just won't let up. For some in action videos, be sure to head to our Instagram page and check out our latest reels on how they work.
The SS Thruster is for those that not only want to improve their balance skills but want to add some rad little movements into the mix! It's narrower shape makes it lighter, and easier to throw it around for a little bit more of a challenge!
- Manufactured from 13 layers of Birch Eucalyptus Wood with a natural grain finish
- Coated with a high-grade Polyurethane, ensuring a smooth finish and long-lasting life
- 18mm thickness
- Flat tail finish
- 80cm x 30cm
- Includes Natural cork branded roller - 40cm (L) x 10cm (H)
- Top layer is coated with our Salty shreds uniquely branded grip tape
- Up to 150kg recommended weight limit
- Age recommendation - 3y+ - however this is only a guide. Balance board use is based on skill & confidence level, and children must be supervised by an adult.
Be sure to check out our Eco-friendly cork rubber yoga mats to complete your setup!
Ziggy is 3 years old.
Bryxton is 4 years old.
Ocean is 14 months old and shouldn't really be on the board at all, but we can't keep her off it!
Ash is the mother of these 3 crazy blondes, and this is her way of keeping fit and keeping her kids of those screens.