SS Beach club surf trainer - Curvature retro blue - PRE ORDER
RESTOCKED FOR A FINAL TIME - DELIVERY DATE IS END OF JAN 24 / EARLY FEB 24
PREORDER CANCELLATIONS INCUR A 30% FEE - HOWEVER THE WAIT ON THESE ARE WELL WORTH IT!
You guys are frothing on our balance board collection, and our all-new Beach club surf trainer is our best design yet, taking it to the next level! Featuring a lightweight curvature deck, designed of high-grade maple, perfect for an epic shred sesh! Literally the closest thing you will get to a surfboard.
- Professionally manufactured from 10ply high-grade maple
- Custom grip tape for a non-slip surface - featuring our Beach club print
- Coated with a high-grade Polyurethane, ensuring a smooth finish and long-lasting life
- 15mm thickness
- 88cm x 32cm
- Includes natural cork branded roller 40cm x 10cm
- Recommended weight limit - up to 150kg
- Age recommendation - 3y+ (please note: this is only a guide. Balance board use is based on skill & confidence level, and children must be supervised at all times by an adult)
Ziggy is 3 years old - she surfs, skates & this is how she trains (check out our you tube / Instagram for our surfing clips)
Ash is the mother of these crazy blondes, and this is her way of keeping fit and keeping her kids off those screens.
Bought this for my almost 7 year old after seeing a few videos on Salty Shreds instagram of her little girls giving these boards a go and thought this is something my daughter would love and she has pretty much been on it every single day since we received. Even my husband and I have turns, sometimes my daughter tries to rush us to get off even when she’s been on it the most! Good fun, scary at first but once you get the hang of it you kind of think what else can I do with this.